These three cuties were so excited to start another year of preschool.
They loved Puddle Jumper Preschool last year (and so did I. It was a great 1st year school for my kids) but since we're moving and mostly I really wanted to them attend Kinderprep Academy.
A few friends of mine had had their kids go there and their kids just excelled!
They have a great reading program and really help the kids get started loving reading. Since I have never really loved reading, I knew I wanted them to go!
I had to include a few pics from their 1st day of school last year because as I looked back I thought it was so cute that they stood in the same order as they did last year....hmm...
I love you Jax, Austin and Rio!
I'm so excited for you and this year at preschool. I know you'll do great and you will love it!
You are already so smart and really hard workers.
Good luck and enjoy learning as much as you can.
*They've done great so far and just love it! They have French class, violin lessons, art and music each week in addition to learning to read. They've already memorized so many poems and songs - I am really amazed at their ability to teach these kids and love watching my kids be sponges and soak up all this great knowledge and especially, the fun and joy of learning!*
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment