Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Annual Boondocks Trip

YAH for work parties.  This one is the kids favorite by far.
They honestly talked about Boondocks all year and it finally arrived :)
Since Spence's brother works at the same place and so does Matt, my BIL so the kids love it because their cousins and aunts and uncles are there.
Marc is dating this super cute girl Carrie and my kids already completely adore her so I hope she sticks around.  We love her!
The "Spider squash" as the kids call it.  Jax, Logan and Rio played together - so cute to watch them
Jax and Rio playing "Wack-a-Mole" with Carrie
Logan found a little buddy to ride motorcycles with
Rio and Carrie in an intense car race
Logan and Austin ridin'
"TRANSFORMERS" - Spence, Logan & Austin getting some Decepticons
Marc and Carrie playing the kids favorite game...
Dead Storm Pirates.
I'm not sure why they love it, I'm still not convinced they know how to play
Logan found his passion - "hoops daddy"
This kid LOVES any sport and especially when he can play with daddy
"Boat races" were the other favorite of the night.
They love squirting daddy, Marc or their cousins and they had a great time
Lastly came the go cars and as per tradition, Rio and I raced together :)
Love this girl and so glad to share in these fun things together.

Until next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment