We love when we get to see our Fankhauser cousins because it is really rare, sadly. So, this beautiful morning, we got to go over and Rio got the privilege of wearing Anna's mermaid tail.
Can I just say heaven? She was in absolute HEAVEN!
Sky hanging with Jax, Blake Logan, Halle and Luke.
So fun! Love watching kids in the water - they just love it.
We also went over another day to play there again and loved every minute!
We brought balloons and the kids filled them up and played and played with them. So fun.
This kid...pure joy in the sun and water.
Austin loves playing and making others laugh.
My mom came with us this time and we all loved having her there.
Then, another day while Spence was gone, I took the kids on an evening hike up to the Suspension Bridge.
I really was hoping that by the "end of the day," it would have cooled off a little and well, I was totally wrong. IT WAS HOT, HOT!
However, these kids as per usual as amazing hikers and never complain and made it to the top.
Awesome bridge right?
It is HUGE and so fun to walk across this gap in the mountain.
That's a long way down...
...but beautiful up top.
Great job kiddos. Love hiking with you.
The kids said I had to take some pictures of the scenery and flowers...Um, this is a desert so well, this is all the scenery we got. Not the prettiest but hey, a few fun colors.
Going down is always the hardest and scariest part for me to watch my kids do. They slip and slide and I just hate it but they did great and so did Blake on my back :)
Super fun hike. We'll have to do it again with daddy next time.

























No comments:
Post a Comment