Just a lazy afternoon after kindergarten one day relaxing a movie.
I sure am going to miss these lazier days of winter but I can't wait for Spring!
Spence and I both had to do a double take on this pic because Blake looks SO MUCH like Jax in it. I had recently cut his hair and he looks identical to Jax - crazy!
Rio loves Blake and he adores her but sometimes, he just doesn't want to be held.
One night, I was gone and Spence took these silly pics of the kids playing.
Little Miss Rio is such a ham when she wants to be.
And Jax just always is, let's face it!
Love his fun personality.
Austin of course, had to pretend he was asleep - such a silly kid too.
I love their differences and love what makes them unique and so fun.









No comments:
Post a Comment