Friday, October 9, 2015

Our darling Blake and his poor little lungs..

This little one is just as adorable and mischievous as they get!
He was still not walking at this point so he would crawl as fast as he could everywhere!!!
His favorite spot to crawl to was the pantry...still is :)
 BUSTED!
Yes, he's just meeting the requirements that all the other kids have - playing in Lennox's water and food and yes, at times, he eats it.
Such a happy, little guy.
Love you Blake!
He absolutely loves to clap and sing, "If you're happy and you know it"
 
 
During the winter this year, Blake had a ton of ear infections which is completely normal (sadly) for our kids.  They are just bombarded with them until about age 2.  Anyway, he got so many but something different with him is that he struggled breathing a bit when he would get these yucky colds.
We just love this little guy so much - he is so much fun and is just honestly such a little light of joy.
He is very social and very sweet!
So sadly, as I had posted awhile ago, he had to test out a breathing treatment to see if he may have asthma which I was not convinced that he had but at his 12 mo check-up, his Dr. suggested that we try some "pre-cautionary treatments" that would possibly help with his breathing.
However, it would be a daily treatment and I really didn't think that was even it but of course, we LOVE and trust our Dr. so we tried it for about 10 days.
So each day, two times a day, we had to do these breathing treatments :(
It was AWFUL!
I feel so sad for those that struggle with asthma because these treatments are so tricky especially with these little ones who have no idea what you're doing and why and why I am making him have this mask on his face.  It was very sad but he was a true champion and really kept it on without much fuss.  He is such a good boy!
We still to this day don't really know if he has asthma or just had some strange breathing issues when he gets a cold....
TO BE CONTINUED I suppose....

No comments:

Post a Comment