Wednesday, March 11, 2015

January pics 2015 - lots of cute ones

Oh how I love this girl of mine!
She is THE SWEETEST sister.  Honestly, our home would not be the same without her - she brings so much more gentleness and thoughtfulness to all of us.  Here is another great example of that...
Rio was so sweet one day and was reading to her little doll when she noticed little Blake and decided to read to him as well.  She picked him up and put him on this Elmo chair and started reading to him and showing him picture albums.
How incredibly sweet right?  Blake was in heaven and loved every minute of it.  Plus, he is such a good baby and just sat there happy.  Darling pic - I'll treasure this one forever!
Out for a walk one afternoon with this cutie pie - I love his beautiful blue eyes!
Great helper I've got!
Logan loves the vacuum like most kids do and will always help me out if I need it.  Thanks little guy!
HAD to post this one.  These two boys (Spence and Andrew) spent honestly 10 or more hours putting our fireplace together.  There was a piece we wanted to go around it and man...it took a lot more work and time than even they had expected.
Thank you so much boys - it looks so much better now!
If you ever need anything done right and beautifully, these two are who to call.
Can you say Logan?
Um..yah..this was his doing and his doing alone.  One day, he went in the toy room and just starting dumping and dumping and dumping...
Apparently, I was also a "dumper" as a kid - I guess I'm getting a taste of my own medicine :)
However...
All the kids joined in with me to help pick up and ta-da!
Looks beautiful once again.
They are all awesome cleaners.
After the clean-up was done, they wanted me to take "silly face" pics of them so of course I did.
Love these 5 kids so much.  They are always so much fun and our little Blake is just getting SO big!
Oh my Jax.
This kid LOVES his hats.  He got this new one for Christmas and one night I went to check on them before going to bed and found him asleep with his hat on.  Love him so much!  You look adorable sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment