All hail, princess Rio!
We're back at it again this year - Princess Festival at Thanksgiving Point. Rio has honestly not forgotten it since last year and has mentioned it several times so I knew we had to go again.
I asked her who she wanted to dress up as this year and she said with an emphatic noise, "Cinderella, of course!"
So we picked out a new dress and crown at the store and luckily we already had the shoes to match :)
She was SO EXCITED; mostly I think because it was "only for girls" and the "boys had to stay home."
Reese & Rio and another little friend ready to arrive at the palace in their carriage
This year, they had a book for the little girls to take around with them and have the Princesses autograph. Cute idea! Rio was so excited to see Ariel and her beautiful tail.
Rio enjoying some tea :)
We stopped to get our hair done first - what a treat it was. It was royal treatment for sure!
Then, magic arrived as Rio met her namesake, the real Cinderella!
Then, it was off to meet Rapunzel at her tower!
*Roxy's friend Alicia's girls and their neighbor friend Tianna joined us and it was so fun to be surrounded by all these girls!*
Reese and Avery are nestled in her arms and my Rio is off to the side showing her (as Roxy calls it, "tentative joy"
Another favorite of Rio's was meeting Belle! She loves Belle and thought it was so fun that she had a book and a rose with her
Me and my sweet, hot, tired Rio
I love you sweetheart and I am so glad to share this day with you! You're a very kind and loving girl and I absolutely love being with you
After the festival, we got changed into our clothes and played at Noah's Ark for a bit to cool off!
What a fun, fun day! Can't wait for next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment