YAH for the Aviary! This is honestly one of my favorite places to take the kids in whatever season. They love it and I love it!
This was so cute to watch these kids walk around with the peacock and follow it around talking to it
Reese, Avery, Jax, Rio and Austin staring at the vultures
We stopped to eat lunch and my kiddos of course found these rocks to climb on instead
Avery, Jax, Austin, Lucas, Reese & Rio each picked their own bird to stand by - it was so cute to watch them try and choose where they wanted to stand and who they wanted to stand by :)
These guys are so cute! I love that Reese was making silly faces at us
During the live bird show, Jax and Avery got picked to be in the show and help to feed these beautiful white headed ducks. They were so excited to help and had to hold their hands on the ground for the birds to eat from - I was shocked that they both actually let the ducks eat from their hands! I love that Jax insisted on wearing his glasses all day - what a stud!
Austin, Reese, Avery, Jax and Lucas "hanging" with the birds!
Rio was throwing a "GIANT" tantrum during this pic but we won't tell her that :)
*We always have such a great time with our Foulger friends! Thanks guys - we love you*

No comments:
Post a Comment